Umbria - Perugia - Todi
Villa Veduta is a beautiful property overlooking the hilltops of Todi that dominate the Tiber Valley. The main bedrooms, garden and pool all provide enchanting views over the valley and generous gardens provide many opportunities for relaxing under shady trees or lying around the lawn. The interior of the villa is in earthy colours to highlight the beautiful country outlook and the effect is to provide a relaxing and homely holiday experience.
- Beautiful views
- Comfortable and homely
The villa sleeps ten in total, eight in the main house and two in the annex. A level footpath leads from the car park to the main entrance at the rear of the villa. A few steps down leads into the dining room, with the kitchen to the right, from which French doors lead to an outside dining area and access to the pool.
On the left of the dining room there is a spacious living room with working fireplace, also a fully equipped TV and computer room, beyond which is a conservatory with picture windows. To the rear of the adjacent kitchen is a twin bed room with en-suite shower room. There is a service bathroom next to the dining room.
Stairs lead up from the entrance to the first floor bedrooms. opening off a corridor are a master double bedroom with en suite bathroom (bath-tub and shower), a further double bedroom and a large twin bedded room, each with ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with bathtub.
A pathway leads down to the pool where there is an annex comprising a sitting room, a double bedroom with a canopy bed and a shower room, all on a single level. The pool area is equipped with poolside furniture and has the most amazing views.
LocationVilla Veduta is situated in the hills around Todi. Entrance to the villa is through secure gates into a parking area for several cars.
- Todi – 4km – (shops, supermarkets, hospital, post, banks)
- Perugia – 45km
- Assisi – 56km
- Rome – 143km
Once described as the world's most liveable city, Todi is a picturesque medieval hill town in southern Umbria. Surrounded by medieval, Roman and Etruscan walls, it features fabulous lookouts, lovely gardens, a large central piazza and adorable medieval lane ways with interesting shops and food store. The central piazza, originally a Roman forum, has several beautiful medieval buildings.> more
Seasons and prices
|Prices per week
31 Aug 13 - 14 Dec 13
14 Dec 13 - 04 Jan 14
* Prices in other currencies are quoted at current daily exchange rates. An exact quotation will be provided on receipt of a query or request.
Special Notes for Villa Veduta
2014 prices are provisional and may be revised, however most owners will accept bookings at 2013 prices until the new prices are confirmed. Please send an enquiry and we'll respond with a firm quote.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions in respect to additional charges and extras applicable to rental villas and apartment accommodation.
Refundable security deposit
A refundable security deposit of €500 is payable on arrival at the villa. The deposit will be refunded on final inspection excepting in the event of damage or for the deduction of extras.
Additional services and charges - payable locally on arrival (in Euros):
- Final and midweek cleaning are included in the villa rental amount and include 4 hours of daily cleaning 5 days per week and final cleaning on departure.
- One set of bed and bath linen per week is included in the rental cost. Additional changes can be requested and will be charged at €12.00 per change per person;
- Utilities costs (except heating) are included in the villa rental price;
- Water and domestic gas consumption are included in the rent of the villa;
- Heating (if required) is an additional cost based on the consumption of gas;
- Late arrival fees - we will endeavour to accommodate, but cannot guarantee to satisfy requests for late arrival. The cost of pre-arranged late arrival (if available) will be advised at the time of booking. Unforeseen delays resulting in out of hours arrivals (if available) will incur a charge of € 50.00 payable to the local manager;
Our holiday villas and apartment accommodation to rent in Italy are serviced by trained English speaking area managers who are there to ensure that your vacation is pleasurable from the very moment of your arrival
- The season for pool opening is - June to September;
- Baby sitting services can usually be organised locally by the area manager;
- Boats and bikes hire, food hampers, cooking and many other services mentioned on our booking form can be pre-arranged and prices will be provided on application.
The small medieval village of Monte del Lago on the shores of Lake Trasimeno in the district of Magione enjoys a peaceful quietness, a lovely lakeside track for bicycling and walking, swimming areas and nearby access to the main state road linking Umbria.> more
Perugia is a lively medieval walled hill town with historic buildings, people-filled squares, and modern shops. It has a vibrant student population being host to a university and Italian language schools and has a vibrant program of events and festivals.> more